Francis Pouliot and Etienne Larrivee (CEO Satoshi Portal and Lead Developer Cyphernode), join me to talk about their newly released open source Bitcoin self-hosted API allowing you to more easily build Bitcoin services and applications. This enables businesses and users to reduce their reliance on commercial Bitcoin APIs, while still offering advanced features and utilities.
- What is Cyphernode?
- Who is it for?
- Current reliance within the Bitcoin ecosystem on currently existing APIs, and what risks this presents
- Process of setting up a Cyphernode
- Some example functions (watching/generating addresses etc)
- Features to come in Cyphernode
- Cyphernode Github page: https://github.com/SatoshiPortal/cyphernode
- Satoshi Portal website: https://satoshiportal.com/en/
- Etienne Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kexkey
- Francis Twitter: https://twitter.com/francispouliot_
If you liked the podcast, don’t forget to give it a 5 star review and share it with your friends. Thanks guys.
– What is Cyphernode?
– Who is it for?
– Current reliance on centralised APIs
– How to set one up
– Features to comehttps://t.co/nFHDutl4aj
— Stephan Livera (@stephanlivera) October 22, 2018