Rigel Walshe (aka CoinsureNZ) joins me to talk about his recent viral adventures in sending Bitcoin transactions without internet on the device itself. His recent stories lit up social media and showed real world usage of TxTenna, a collaboration between GoTenna (mesh networking) and Samourai Wallet (Bitcoin wallet project focused on privacy).
- Overview on TxTenna (Collaboration of GoTenna & Samourai Wallet)
- Process of setting up the experiments
- What kind of range and limitations the products have
- Why do this?
- What experiments are coming next?
- Advice for listeners who want to do their own experiments in censorship resistance
- Rigel’s Twitter: @CoinsureNZ
- TxTenna site
- Richard Myer’s (GoTenna team) talk
- Rigel’s thread 1
- Rigel’s thread 2
Support on Patreon: Stephan Livera Patreon