Alex Thorn, Head of Firmwide Research at Galaxy Digital (previously Avon Ventures & Fidelity) joins me to talk about how and why Bitcoin Fees are low. After going through eras of higher fees, it might be puzzling as to why they’re low now.
- Which factors had the biggest impact
- Lightning Network
- Less OP_Returns
- Less miner selling
- What might cause fees to rise in future
- Twitter: @intangiblecoins
- Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/intangiblecoins/status/1511340416263766027
- Report: Why are Bitcoin Transaction Fees So Low?
Stephan Livera links: