Giacomo Zucco, well known Bitcoin advocate, Supremo of BHB Network, and bitcoin consultant/teacher joins me in this episode. We talk:
- His Bitcoin ‘rage quit’!
- The recent trend of Lightning Network custodial wallets, and whether this is on net a good or bad thing
- Thoughts on altcoins – are some of them honest, good faith efforts? Might they be technologically interesting, but still not monetarily relevant?
- Bitcoin financialisation – Does Bitcoin need financialisation or does finance need Bitcoin?
- Attacks on Bitcoin that may come
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/giacomozucco
- Giacomo’s ‘rage quit’ thread: https://twitter.com/giacomozucco/status/1084411808734240769
- The B: https://theb.foundation/
- BHB Network: https://www.blockchainlab.it/