Andrew Poelstra (Director of Research, Blockstream) has been around Bitcoin research and development for a long time, and has a lot of insight to share on Bitcoin research in this episode. For part 2 of my discussion with Andrew we focus more on bitcoin and cryptography research that the team are working on, and what it means for the future of Bitcoin:
- Bitcoin Scripting
- CTV and APO
- Covenants: are they risky for Bitcoin?
- Transaction Introspection on Liquid
Relevant prior episodes:
- SLP476 What is FROST? Is it the future of Bitcoin Multi Sig? with Nick Farrow
- SLP222 Jonas Nick and Tim Ruffing What’s MuSig2? What Does it Mean for Bitcoin Multisig?
- SLP452 Bitcoin Miniscript and what it enables – with Antoine Poinsot & Salvatore Ingala
- SLP339 Jeremy Rubin – What is Check Template Verify?
- SLP505 MuSig2 in Practice, APO, CTV & Bitcoin Soft Forks with Brandon Black
Stephan Livera links: