BTCPayServer is a very important project in Bitcoin. BTCPayServer is an open source, self-hosted, bitcoin payment processor with many features. Because it also incorporates a bitcoin full node, it also provides some additional level of privacy, it is censorship resistant, and it is free.
This interview series is with some key contributors from BTCPayServer. Listen and gain some insight into the culture of Bitcoin, BTCPayServer, and understand the many benefits BTCPayServer can bring. After listening to this series, you might even want to become a contributor!
- SLP89 Rockstar Dev – Tor Crowdfunding, Rockstarism
- SLP90 Pavlenex – BTCPayServer for Merchants
- SLP91 Mr Kukks – Architecture and BTC Transmuter
- SLP92 Britt Kelly – Documentation, Translation & Newbie Tips
- SLP48 Nicolas Dorier (Note this interview was done earlier in January 2019, and I’m adding it to the series retrospectively)
OK now you’ve listened to the series, go to BTCPayServer.org to get set up. Read some of the documentation and how to guides, or view some of the how-to guides on YouTube. If you’re unsure at any point, just jump in the Telegram or Mattermost chat groups. Suggestions:
- Set up your own store using BTCPayServer and sell goods/services
- Teach your friends how to use it
- Donate to BTCPayServer development
- Help out with coding, design, writing how-to guides, or testing (jump in the chat groups to coordinate your efforts)
Pingback: SLP BTCPayServer Interview Series - BTCPayServer and Bitcoin's censorship-resistance | Crypto Cannibal
Pingback: BTCPay Server 2019 Year in Review • BTCPay Server Blog