Welcome to the SLP Hardware Wallet Interview Series page. Over the month of August 2019, I’ll be posting up interviews with selected Hardware Wallet manufacturers, as well as bitcoiners not associated with any particular Hardware Wallet manufacturer to provide their opinions and best practices on Hardware Wallet usage.
Note the introductory interview is designed for a newbie bitcoiner who has left their bitcoins on an exchange or other custodial service. If you’re a newbie, start from the first episode. More experienced bitcoiners and SLP listeners can safely start from the second episode in the series.
- SLP96 Max Hillebrand – Bitcoin Hardware Wallets for Newbies
- SLP97 Michael Flaxman – Every Bitcoin Hardware Wallet Sucks
- SLP99 Andrew Chow – Hardware Wallets and Bitcoin Core with HWI and PSBT
- SLP100 Pavol Rusnak – Trezor One and Model T by SatoshiLabs
- SLP101 Rodolfo Novak – Coldcard by Coinkite
- SLP103 Charles Guillemet – Hardware Wallet Security and Hacking at Donjon Ledger
- SLP104 Douglas Bakkum and Jonas Schnelli – BitBox02 by Shift Cryptosecurity
- SLP105 Justin Moon & Stepan Snigirev – DIY Bitcoin Hardware Wallet and Multi Signature
Other handy links/resources
Pingback: 5 things Bitcoiners should do for Precoiners - Ministry of Nodes
Pingback: SLP Bitcoin Custody Series – Stephan Livera
Pingback: Quick Start Guide for Bitcoin in Australia - Ministry of Nodes
Pingback: Wie bewahrt man Bitcoin sicher auf? | Bitcoinready.de
Pingback: Get Your Bitcoin Off The Exchange - Ministry of Nodes