Matt Hill of Start9 rejoins me on the show to chat about the recent show on Bitcoin nodes with K3tan. We chat:
- What’s the actual risk with Raspberry Pi’s?
- Where do they hit their bottleneck?
- What about more performant nodes?
- What about DIY?
- EmbassyOS and new EmbassyPro device
- Should you separate bitcoin and non-bitcoin applications?
- Twitter: @_MattHill_
- Site: Start9.com
- Prior episode referenced: SLP411 K3tan Why Raspberry Pi Bitcoin Nodes Are Bad
- Prior episode with Matt: SLP352 Matt Hill – EmbassyOS & Making Self Sovereignty Tech Cheaper Than The Alternatives
Stephan Livera links: